10 Ways Ubiquinol CoQ10 Can Improve Your Overall Health
CoQ10 can impact health in many areas of the body due to its unique function in the cells. This more absorbable form of CoQ10 is rapidly becoming a popular recommendation of physicians. Here are 10 ways this unique nutrient can improve your overall health.
1. Increase energy at the cellular level. Ubiquinol CoQ10 acts like a spark plug to energize the mitochondria in the body's cells. It is most prevalent in high energy organs like the heart, kidneys, and liver.
2. Slow down aging. As a person gets older, especially after 40 years of age, the body's supplies of Ubiquinol decrease. Foods rich in meat and fish contain large amounts of CoQ10 but as the body ages, its ability to convert it decreases. Even with supplements there can be inability to convert conventional CoQ10 into Ubiquinol. By supplementing with Ubiquinol, the aging process can be dramatically slowed.
3. Increase immunity. Because of its effect on the immune system, there will be fewer colds and less influenza. More serious illnesses are warded off because of a stronger immune system.
4. Restore alertness to the mind. Because every cell in the body is impacted by this chemical, the brain responds well to supplementation with Ubiquinol CoQ10. Studies have shown 56% increase in cellular energy production in the brain.
5. Contribute to more energy. Studies and testimonies from users agree this type of supplementation dramatically increases overall energy in the body. Users report feeling like they are 20 or 30 years younger.
6. Promote better heart health. When conventional CoQ10 was introduced over 50 years ago, doctors began recommending it for healthy hearts. Since the heart is the most active organ in the body, supplementation worked well for heart care. CoQ10 became known for decades as a heart supplement. Ubiquinol CoQ10 works even better.
7. Promotes better lung function. Lungs are very active organs as well and require large amounts of Ubiquinol CoQ10 to function properly. Users of supplements find their breathing greatly improved.
8. Potent antioxidant activity. Antioxidants like Vitamin C and Vitamin E help keep the body's immune system strong so it can fight the onslaught of germs and viruses. Many health professionals believe that natural chemical is as important as these 2 common vitamins, or more so. Antioxidants guard against the free radicals that negatively impact health.
9. Increase metabolism. This result of Ubiquinol supplementation aids in weight loss and restoration of normal functions in the body. Vigorous exercise reduces levels of Ubiquinol CoQ10 in the body, so it is important to supplement in any weight loss or exercise program.
10. Bioavailability. Because Ubiquinol CoQ10 is 8 times more bioavailable than conventional CoQ10, smaller doses are more than adequate. Recommended dosage of the original form can be as high as 200 mg a day. By using the metabolite of the original, a user can take lower doses, thereby saving money. Therefore, instead of 200 mg a day, only 25mg is needed of Ubiquinol. Because of the bioavailability of Ubiquinol CoQ10 more of the nutrient easily makes its way to cells in the body that need it most, like the heart and lungs.
To learn more about the benefits of Ubiquinol COQ10 supplements and other ways it can help improve your overall health, be sure to review the free articles, video reviews, analysis and recommendations at http://www.buyubiquinolcoq10.com/category/benefits - The author, Jennifer Harrison has an interest in natural supplements in relation to health benefits and has dedicated this website to focus on these important topics.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Jennifer_J_Harrison