What Causes Cold Sores Finding The REAL Causes Your Cold Sores
What causes cold sores? We need to understand about causes of cold sores which can help us to prevent them. The main cause of cold sore is an infection by herpes simplex virus type 1. Herpes simplex virus type 2 usually causes genital herpes. But, either type of the virus can causes cold sore or genital herpes.
Once you get cold sore, the virus lies dormant in the nerve cells in your skin and may return again as an active infection when come the trigger that causes of cold sore outbreak.
Now we need to learn what causes your cold sores recurrence, what kind of triggers that make your cold sore outbreak. Everybody has the unique kind of triggered that causes their cold sore recurrence. So, if you know what is the trigger outbreak that causes your cold sore return again and again, you could know how to prevent them for coming back.
- Over Sun exposure can be causes cold sore outbreak, so stay out of the sun for long periods of time or at least limit exposure can help you to prevent outbreaks.
- Overexposure to wind can provoke cold sore outbreaks too.
- Stress would be a common triggered cold sore outbreak. Actually stress is normal process in our life, try to solve your problem and be relax.
- Illness can cause cold sore outbreak. Protect and boost your immune system is important, take your vitamin C daily and get enough rest.
- Foods that containing arginine such as chocolate, nuts, peas, and dairy products can cause cold sore outbreaks, you should reduce from your daily diet.
- Don't share your personal items such toothbrush, cup, towel or lipstick can help to prevent spreading the disease.
- Change your toothbrush after recover from cold sore infection, because the virus can be trap on your toothbrush which makes recurrence outbreaks when you still use it.
Everybody has different experience cold sores in their life, some only a few times cold sores outbreaks, while other experienced cold sore outbreaks so much times in all their life. The point is you should know which trigger causes your cold sores recurrence.