Herpes Virus - Top Natural Remedies for Herpes Simplex Virus
Herpes is a viral infection that can occur in the lips, mouth, eyes, nose, chin, rectal or genital regions. There are two main types of herpes virus, type 1 and type 2. Type 1 is commonly the one that causes of cold sores or fever blisters while Type 2 usually the main causes genital herpes.
There are varied natural remedies to help treat herpes simplex virus and minimize outbreaks of herpes virus. Below is a list of natural remedies to reduce the pain and itching and speed up healing.
1. Manage stress. Stress is believed to contribute to outbreaks of herpes. Methods like massage therapy, yoga, breathing exercises, and meditation can help to manage stress.
2. Herbal remedies
- Aloe vera is very helpful to soothes the itching as well as help your herpes heal faster.
- Lemon balm is one herb that has been shown to be active against the herpes virus
- Goldenseal is an herbal antibiotic that has ability to cures herpes
- Tea Tree Oil, is another herbal option for treating herpes
3. Try to eliminate arginine-rich foods and increase the intake of lyssine. Food rich in lysine are found in cheese, eggs, lima beans, potatoes,apples, papaya, pears, milk, meat and brewer's yeast. Arginine-rich foods are pumpkin, chocolate, cola, beer, grain cereals, Wheat flour, pumpkin seeds, brown rice, onions, corn, peacans, macadamia nuts, beef, pine nuts buckwheat, lobster, gelatin.
4. Try to eliminate foods that containing aspartame. Yhese foods are a proven trigger for herpes outbreaks.
5. Avoid physical contact with the affected skin area from the time start noticing the symptoms (tingling, itching, burning) until after the herpes have completely healed.
6. If you touch an infected area wash your hands with soap and warm water. This can help kill herpes virus.
If your symptoms are still present, see your doctor. This will help in securing virus for specific virus culture.
Author: If you want more information about HEALTH please visit THIS SITE right now.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Patrick_Tjandra