Don't Buy a Provillus Hair Supplement Until You Read This Review First
Provillus™ hair supplement was created and distributed by the Ultra Herbal Company. It is a natural treatment for men and women suffering from hair loss, also known as Androgenetic alopecia. This hair supplement fortified with all-natural ingredients chosen for their ability to support healthy hair regrowth. Its unique formula gets to the root of the problem, help stop hair loss as well as re-grow your own natural hair.
Provillus is the safest and cheapest option to treat hair loss. It is claimed to be one of the top natural hair loss treatments on the market. However, like most health products, it may not work for everyone. In fact, nothing works 100% all the time for everyone because our bodies are far too different for the perfect cure to ever exist! Therefore, some users like it, and some users hate it, that is why it has mixed reviews over the past couple of years.
The true causes of hair-loss included hereditary hair loss, hormone surges or imbalances and serious health issues. Provillus can't change your genetic history, but it can help with the hormonal causes. In addition, Provillus provides necessary nutrients to the whole organism, so besides hair loss, it strengthens the whole body.
How Does Provillus™ Work?
1) Provillus is a safe, natural hair supplement with no known side effects.It is an FDA-Registered hair growth formulation and has been clinically proven to regrow hair.
2) Provillus capsules with hair nourishment, to be taken one capsule every morning and night to supply your hair follicles with the nutrition they need to stimulate re-growth. As the hormones of men and women work differently, there are also separate supplements for both men and women.
3) Provillus was designed specifically to block DHT that causes hair loss, and strengthen existing hair follicles. These capsules contain a great deal of minerals, vitamins, and natural hair loss herbs, such as saw palmetto, biotin, pumpkin oil extract and many others. Saw palmetto has been clinically proven to check the accumulation of DHT on the scalp, biotin plays an important role in supporting healthy skin, hair and nails. And other ingredients help stimulate the scalp's hair follicles.
4) Provillus requires no prescription because it is a food supplement. The manufacturer offers discreet shipping and billing anywhere in the world. It can be ordered discreetly online from the comfort of your home, so no one would know you are taking a product to treat your hair loss problem.
5) Provillus is a reputable brand and the company offer a 90-day money-back guarantee. You have nothing much to lose, if you are not happy with your results, simply return any unopened and unused items within 90 days for a refund of your purchase price (less shipping and handling).
Provillus Customers' Reviews
1) Provillus has proven to be very effective on most customers and they continue to use the product once they try it for one or two month. Most of the users claim that it has really solved their hair loss problems.
2) Normally users only take 2 or 3 months for hair loss to slow down and start noticing new hair growth, but in some cases, some users may take up to 6 months to see noticeable results. Different types of bodies react differently; therefore results depend upon every individual because it related to your genetics, general well-being, and how much your whole being is affected.
3) Provillus claims to have no side effects, but if you do not follow directions and exceed recommended dose, it may cause conditions like itching, redness, dryness of the scalp. Possible more severe reactions like chest-pain and dizziness very rarely happen. Keep in mind that herbs have shown overwhelming evidence that they work, but do not mean that more is better. Please be sensible and patient, the procedure will take some time for your hair follicles to get re-organized and back into production.
4) Please note that if you are pregnant, nursing a baby, or have a chronic medical condition, such as, diabetes, heart disease, be sure to consult your doctor or pharmacist first before taking any supplement.